Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Limit Does Not Exist For The Number of Prints


Prints. Prints. Prints. They are just prefect in every single way. Don't you agree? (yes!) Prints just great for anything of your intentions. They made a blank, plain wall into a statement, below I will have an example of my bedroom wall. Above is my picture from my official Instagram, (@BrookeCarrico). Prints are excellent for filling that space you can't figure what to put there. I had received it from CoraLee Boutique, they have any more prints and monogrammed items! Right now on CoraLee website you can use "brooke10" for 10% your order!


My Picks:
Elizabeth Mayville Top Knot Print (Yellow)
Happy Girls PrintPop, Fizz, Clink Gold Foil Poster Print | Gold or SilverHey Y'all Gold Foil Print PosterPink 'More Mimosas Please' print posterIt's Almost Friday Foil Fashion Art Print: Home Decor, Metallic, Wall Art, Pretty Things, Love, Girly Decor, Gold Foil Print, Foil ArtBeyonce Foil Print: Home Decor, Gallery Wall Art Print, Pretty Things, Girly Decor, Cute Gifts, Home Decor, Pretty Things, Office Decor


No comments:

Post a Comment