Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fabulous Finds Boutique's name says it all.

Fabulous Finds Boutique's name speaks for its self. When I came across their Instagram page I had fallen in love, and then all over again when I took a look at their website. Posted above is an item from Fab. Finds does it look familiar to any of y'all? Yep, you got it right it is similar to Lilly Pulitzer's Tube Top! #score and for only $24.50? #DoubleScore. Below is a (long) list of  my favorites from Fabulous Finds Boutique's online store. From Sunday (6/1/14) to Sunday (6/7/14/) you can use "brooke10" to receive 10% off of your order!

My Picks:
Paintcheck Richie coll.jpgaustin ivory 85.jpglinen dress 1.jpgcome andget it pink.jpgmake your move 75.jpgwith honors dress 85.jpgsay you love me mint 55.jpgbali shorts pink 2.jpgfollow me anywhere 2 55.jpgblack aztec bag 1.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment